You’ll be joining Hirserve at an exciting time in its growth, Hireserve recently joined the XCD Group pf companies. XCD is a SaaS company delivering a single HR and Payroll solution on the Salesforce platform. Hireserve provides the e-recruitment solution, providing an end-to-end recruitment process for its customers.
You’ll need to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- Responsible for the quality and performance of software changes, in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Participate in the design of new software solutions, solve problems and debug complex systems to allow defect analysis and fixing.
- Identification of non-technical obstacles and reporting these to Development Manager.
- Output maintainable and performant code, which is appropriately documented; Following: -
- Linking Code Changes to Stories, Feature Catalogue
- Produce appropriate tests for all code changes to ensure high quality of all changes.
- Provide the technical support required to release applications or technical changes to the desired environments.
- Provide regular updates on progress and complete technical tasks to high quality following best practice and in accordance with department procedures and practices, including coding standards, build processes, source control and development process.
- Other responsibilities will include the creation of design concepts together with supporting technical documentation.
Skills & Experience
- Proven work experience as an application developer
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire application development process (design, development and deployment)
- Oracle development including but not limited to: Oracle Database 11G/12C
- PHP or Perl
- Oracle PLSQL
- Vue JS framework
- Npm Node
- Some understanding of general source control practices (structures, versioning, branching, tagging, merging, continuous integration). Current examples are SVN, GIT.
- Educated to degree level, BE degree in Computer Science, other role relevant fields, is an indicator but not the only one, proven app development work experience is key.
Why work for Hirserve
- Growing company with real opportunities for progression
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive salary
- Perkbox subscription
- Employee EAP
- Regular staff events
- Flexible working, 2/3 days office/homeworking
Employment and compensation
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 per year, depending on experience