Digital Marketing Executive
Our new parent company XCD has a new position for a Digital Marketing Executive. XCD is a SaaS company delivering a single HR and Payroll solution on the Salesforce platform. Founded in 2010, they’re growing fast, and recently acquired Hireserve. This is a perfect opportunity for someone with broad digital marketing experience who’s keen to join a fast-moving B2B operation.
This role is integral to the success of the marketing plan and the overall Business Plan. With a focus on digital marketing, you will drive automation and marketing campaigns, managing online activity and striving for improvement and success.
You’ll be data driven – diving into the detail of email campaigns to uncover what worked well, and why, repeating that success in future campaigns. You’ll have a way with words, writing engaging and compelling ABM, nurturing and sales emails and turning these into lead generating campaigns.
You will also manage all social media activity for the XCD group, and be heavily involved in website activity, digital advertising and online events.
This busy department will call for you to be organised and forward thinking, and to take real ownership of your activity. It is a varied and exciting role in which you’ll have the chance to make a real and tangible difference to the results of the XCD Group.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns in line with marketing plans using multichannel methods
- Effectively analyse and report on the performance of all digital marketing activity, making recommendations on how to improve success and delivering improvements regularly
- Drive website conversions through successful management of the website, SEO and PPC activity
- Manage all Pardot activity and identify trends and insight, with a view to optimise performance
- Manage the XCD Group social media presence across a number of accounts, consistently driving traffic and leads to the website
- Be able to spot and tell a story, creating effective B2B content for emails
- Assist with the successful delivery of the marketing schedule, including delivery of online events, generating leads through digital activity, and sharing findings with the wider team to collaborate on content suggestions
- Potentially basic design responsibilities, including imagery for social media, PowerPoint designs and infographics
We’re looking for a strong digital all-rounder, but what will really make you stand out is:
Solid experience across the digital marketing mix
- Proven expertise in lead generation through digital marketing activity
- Being truly data driven and able to prove how you have improved digital performance
- Experience of marketing B2B products and services, ideally software solutions
- A great track record of executing multi-channel campaigns
- Robust digital marketing experience with a solid understanding of marketing automation
- Experience of building engaged communities on Twitter and LinkedIn, and of planning and running successful social media campaigns
- The ability to track and analyse campaign data
- A thorough understanding of Google Analytics and the ability to extract insight from the data
- Superb attention to detail when it comes to accurate email marketing copy and great design
- 3+ years B2B marketing experience, either in-house or within agency
- Experience using Pardot, Salesforce and Adobe Design
- A great sense of humour and someone that enjoys their work!
Why work for XCD
- Growing company with real opportunities for progression
- 24 days annual leave
- Competitive salary
- 5% pension
- Perkbox subscription
- Employee EAP
- Birthday cake on your big day
- Regular staff events
Employment and compensation
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per year, depending on experience