Are you a creative marketing all rounder with strong communication skills and a desire to jump right into a small team and start making an impact? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career with a growing software company.
You’ll be joining Hirserve at an exciting time in its growth, Hireserve recently joined the XCD Group pf companies. XCD is a SaaS company delivering a single HR and Payroll solution on the Salesforce platform. Hireserve provides the e-recruitment solution, providing an end-to-end recruitment process for its customers.
Hireserve develops innovative recruitment technology which is used by a diverse range of customers across the globe to manage their hiring processes. The e-recruitment space is a thriving and exciting place to be for Marketers like you!
Now, an opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and creative team player to join our Marketing team as Marketing Officer.
This role is integral to the success of the marketing plan and the overall Business Plan. With a large, but not sole, focus on content marketing, you will drive the content strategy and lead generation, working with our Digital Marketing Executive to manage all online activity and marketing campaigns.
Joining a busy department you'll need to be organised and forward thinking, and to take real ownership of your activity, always striving for improvement and success. It is a varied and exciting role in which you’ll have the chance to make a real and tangible difference to the results of Hireserve.
Core areas of skill and experience:
- Copywriting, inc. customer case studies, blog posts and website content
- Content creation, inc. white-papers and guides
- Taking responsibility for maintaining the Hireserve website, working in conjunction with our Digital Marketing Executive and SEO agency
- Social media management
- Event management
- Google Analytics
Key duties include:
- Creating content in line with Hireserve’s content calendar and campaign schedule
- Identifying opportunities for joint content creation with new and existing partners
- Creating ‘Big Rock’ content (e.g. a guide or white paper) and promoting it to our target audience
- Manage Hireserve’s social media presence, consistently driving traffic and leads to the website
- Be able to spot and tell a story, creating effective B2B content for emails and blogs
- Assist with the successful delivery of the marketing schedule, including delivery of events, managing partner relationships, awards entries and more
- Ideally, basic design responsibilities, including imagery for social media, PowerPoint designs and infographics
- Effectively analyse and report on the performance of all marketing activity, making recommendations on how to improve success
- Working with Hireserve’s event partners to deliver a range of marketing & lead gen events throughout the year.
- Day-to-day management of Hireserve.com, including creating new pages, reviewing SEO best practice and tactics, reporting on traffic and engagement and maintaining the look & feel.
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to oversee and manage all budgets, ensuring a strong ROI throughout all campaigns
- Supporting the Marketing team and wider business to deliver the business’ objectives
- Other duties relevant to the successful delivery of the responsibilities of the role may be assigned.
Experience we're looking for:
We’re looking for a strong all-rounder, but what will really make you stand out is:
- Solid experience across the marketing mix
- Experience of marketing products and services to the Mid Enterprise and Public Sector, particularly software solutions
- A great track record of executing multi-channel campaigns
- Robust content marketing experience
- Experience of building engaged communities on Twitter and LinkedIn, and of planning and running successful social media campaigns
- The ability to track and analyse campaign data
- Superb attention to detail when it comes to accurate marketing copy and great design
- Strong relationship building skills, and a desire to pick up the phone and speak to people
- 3+ years B2B marketing experience, either in-house or within agency
- Ideally, experience using Pardot, Salesforce, Wordpress and Adobe Design
We are flexible as to you where your work location is, you can be based from our Basingstoke or Bristol office, or if you prefer work from your home with occasional office attendances.
If you are interested in the role, we'd love to hear from you using the apply button send us your CV along with a covering letter explaining why the role is right for you and your salary expectations.