Senior Applications Developer
You’ll be joining Hirserve at an exciting time in its growth, Hireserve recently joined the XCD Group pf companies. XCD is a SaaS company delivering a single HR and Payroll solution on the Salesforce platform. Hireserve provides the e-recruitment solution, providing an end-to-end recruitment process for its customers.
You’ll need to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Senior Application developer
- Experience in building Single Page applications
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging tools like Cypress
- In-depth understanding of the entire application development process (design, development and deployment)
- We are looking for a qualified Senior Applications developer.
- We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- Develop, maintain and enhance software written in Oracle PL/SQL & Vue JS.
- Be responsible for quality and performant software changes, in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Participate in the design of new software solutions, solve problems and debug complex systems to allow defect analysis and fixing.
- Work closely with all members of the wider IT Development and Infrastructure teams to ensure the high quality of all applications produced across the departments through knowledge sharing.
- Provide regular updates on progress and complete technical tasks to high quality following best practice and in accordance with department procedures and practices, including coding standards, build processes, source control and development process.
- Identification of non-technical obstacles and reporting these to Development Manager.
- Output maintainable and performant code, which is appropriately documented; Following: -
- Linking Code Changes to Stories, Feature Catalogue
- Produce appropriate tests for all code changes to ensure high quality of all changes.
- Provide the technical support required to release applications or technical changes to the desired environments.
- Other responsibilities will include the creation of design concepts together with supporting technical documentation.
- Oracle development including but not limited to: Oracle Database 12C/19C
- SQL and PL/SQL
- PHP or Perl
- Oracle PLSQL
- Npm Node/ Vue CLI
- Some understanding of general source control practices (structures, versioning, branching, tagging, merging, continuous integration). Current examples are SVN, GIT.
- Ideally, hold a BE degree in Computer Science or relevant field, although experience is key
Why work for Hirserve
- Growing company with real opportunities for progression
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive salary
- Perkbox subscription
- Employee EAP
- Regular staff events
- Flexible working, 2/3 days office/homeworking