Senior Marketing Executive
Are you creative with strong communication skills and a desire to jump right into a small team and start making an impact? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career with a growing software company.
Hireserve develops innovative recruitment technology which is used by a diverse range of customers across the globe to manage their hiring processes. The e-recruitment space is a thriving and exciting place to be for Marketers like you!
Now, an opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and creative team player to join our Marketing team as Senior Marketing Executive.
The role is varied and rewarding, your duties will include:
- Creating content in line with Hireserve’s content calendar and campaign schedule.
- Identifying opportunities for joint content creation with new and existing partners.
- Creating ‘Big Rock’ content (e.g. a guide or white paper) and promoting it to our target audience.
- Executing lead generation & nurture campaigns, primarily using email marketing and content assets.
- Evaluating the success of campaigns and supporting the Marketing Manager and Head of Customer Success with reporting.
- Working with Hireserve’s event partners to deliver a range of marketing & lead gen events throughout the year.
- Working with the Communications Executive and Head of Customer Success to deliver the annual Hireserve User Group event and other customer success initiatives.
- Day-to-day management of Hireserve.com, including creating new pages, reviewing SEO best practice and tactics, reporting on traffic and engagement and maintaining the look & feel.
- Supporting the Marketing & Communications team and wider business to deliver the business’ objectives
You should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Copywriting, including customer case studies, blog posts and website content
- Content creation, including white-papers and guides
- Email marketing campaigns
- Social media management
- Event management
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Google Analytics
We’re looking for a focused, proactive and creative Senior Marketing Executive to join our small and busy team. You’ll have prior experience working in a Marketing role, ideally in the B2B sector, and will have a broad range of experience across the marketing spectrum, from copywriting to event management.
You’ll have an eye for detail and excellent communications skills, and we’d love to see a selection of your writing and examples of content creation. You’ll be ready to jump right into life at Hireserve, and be keen to promote our brand and product in any manner of inventive and effective ways! Alongside your creativity, you’ll recognise the importance of measuring success and reporting, contributing to website analytics report, email marketing success metrics and more.
In return, you’ll join a close-knit and welcoming team. You’ll be fully supported across all disciplines and will quickly be given responsibility and autonomy to drive projects forward and start making an impact in your role.
How to apply:
Please submit a covering letter with your CV via the 'Apply now' button, explaining why you want to join Hireserve and what you can bring to the team.
At interview you will be asked to provide examples of copywriting and content creation. This is a great way for us to see what you've achieved so far.