GDPR for In-house Recruiters
The GDPR arrived in May 2018 when it was implemented in the UK Data Protection Act.
Whether you were actively involved in your organisation’s GDPR preparation, or are new to the world of Data Protection, this guide is your GDPR companion.
- The first steps you should take to prepare for GDPR
- What you’ll need to include in your privacy notices
- How to handle a data breach
- Working with recruitment agencies
- What your candidate’s rights are in relation to personal data
- And much more…
Download your guide today
Simply fill out the form below and the In-house Recruiter’s Guide to GDPR will be winging its way to your inbox shortly.