GDPR for In-house Recruiters
Please note: The GDPR arrived in May 2018 and incorporated into UK law via the UK Data Protection Act. This guide was published in advance of the roll out of this new legislation in 2018. While much of the content will be applicable to any organisation looking to work compliantly within the Data Protection Act (2018), this guide has not been written with any subsequent legal changes throughout Brexit and Britain’s departure from EU regulations in mind. Please consult any up to date government sources on changes to data regulations.
Whether you were actively involved in your organisation’s GDPR preparation, or are new to the world of Data Protection, this guide is your GDPR companion.
- The first steps you should take to prepare for GDPR
- What you’ll need to include in your privacy notices
- How to handle a data breach
- Working with recruitment agencies
- What your candidate’s rights are in relation to personal data
- And much more…
Download your guide today
Simply fill out the form below and the In-house Recruiter’s Guide to GDPR will be winging its way to your inbox shortly.