Getting your careers site right
In this guide, we cover every stage of your career site’s journey.
An engaging careers site needs a combination of strong design, clear functionality and arresting content.
But where do you begin?
We’ve put together a new careers site guide to help you with this very issue. Starting with research and functionality requirements, and taking you all the way to engaging video content and images, we guide you through each stage of the process.
- How to successfully manage the design and build process, from initial research to developing the site structure.
- Essential career site functionality, including job search mechanisms, search criteria and application options.
- How to provide an outstanding candidate experience – even down to your URL.
- Ways to engage your candidates through copy, images and insights into what it’s like to work with you.
- A handy checklist that includes all the essentials for an exceptional careers site, at a glance.
And it’s yours to download now!
Get the guide: Getting your careers site right
Find out more
How to achieve simpler, better recruitment
What we can do for your careers site
The amazing organisations we work with